Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An update

My game seems to be fixed. It's lagging badly though, and all I was doing last night was building. Hmm. I ran across something the other day that talked about lagging and glitching and the trouble being a stuck vehicle in the town. There was a little program thing-a-ma-do-bob to fix it... I'm going to have to see if I can find that again. I'm wondering if that's my trouble being as before last night, it wasn't nearly as laggy as that.

I also got rid of more freakin' trojans by downloading Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and doing another Spybot S&D sweep. And, despite the dread of doing it because it's my main browser and highly set up, I think I may have to uninstall and reinstall Firefox. :( It will often not start at all, although it's running in the background when you check in the task manager. Dag nab it. Silly computers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment