Saturday, December 11, 2010

Before and After - 120 Wright Way, Part 2

I've been enjoying decorating tonight. I'm feeling poorly, so no use trying to do Christmas baking or shopping today. Instead, I've been decorating this new house, and I also took time out to watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice with the family - very good show! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Anyway, I should probably give you an overview of the layout so you have a context for each room:



And here is my progress on the house.

Kitchen/Dining:

Dining area

Desk off of dining room

From Kitchen to dining area
Kitchen - door leads to garage and laundry


Other side of kitchen
And the garage with laundry area:



I've also done the living room/entry, and I even decided to do it up for Christmas a little bit. ;)

Entry - a dramatic black indoor fountain separates it from the living room
Stark and modern, but a touch of Christmas to warm it up
Hopefully someone can play some carols on that keyboard

The other side of the room, with a great big stereo for playing Christmas music!
That's all for now, folks! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Love this one, Buttercup - very classy and the red lends it a touch of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You're really good at decorating in a modern but still cozy style. Love the touches of Christmas and the laundry room in the garage! That's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. XO Funny thing - I always feel like I cheat when I plunk down a living room set and don't bother to CAS it - but the white just seemed right to focus on the seating in this room. LOL

    ReplyDelete